lolx.. this is like the fourth time i am creating a new blog.. haix.. My previous blog got some irritating problem again.. AGAIN!! why does this thing always happen to me? hmm.. Anyway, i haven't been posting anything in my previous blog since CNY.. should write something le..
Finally, I have gotten into a JC.. BUT.. i regretted. sian.. the workload is like too tough for me.. I dun understand physics and maths.. I lag in both subjects. what to do? I am stupid.. And now we have this bloody project work which works the hell out of me.. PI!!! its sucks.. I want to go back poly!! why did i give up singapore poly for pioneer? hmmm.. *ponders*
One very important point that made me stayed is the friends there.. mainsic, shamsham, yannyann, bull, mr pakistan, ahbu etc.. Argh!! they are sick! But i just love them.. lolx.. My parents told me that it is a really wrong choice to choose college just because of the people there.. thats true.. I really regretted it.. But whats done is done.. I just have to face the music alone.. Wait.. I got more things to say about pjc.. the food.. It sucks.. For those people out there who wants to go to junior colleges and enjoy food at the same time, never go to PIONEER JUNIOR COLLEGE.. The food is tasteless.. Especially western food. Never try it.. And the staff chased away the ice-cream man!! argh.. I miss the ice-cream..
sian.. I miss rv.. cellobass.. 3/4 gals and 7 guys, 1/2 fiery... All the precious memories.. engchiew, yichiew, abigail, germaine, fangzhou.. All of them!! *sobs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment