haax. cutsies...


may i ask, is this ya lun or 王传一。it looked more like wang chuan yi to me lehx. But when i went searching for yan ya lun in googles, they gave me this image. haax. anyways, the more i stare at it, the more i think its yan ya lun.

Woooo.. its starting to get really exciting now.. PREPARATION OF PORTFOLIO!!!
I just went over to pammie’s house yesterday to discuss on how I should start with my portfolio. Its really tough especially when I have like no guideline or theme to follow. Manx. I have to just magically pop sth out of my empty brain.
Well. I desperately want to get into ntu School of art design media. In short, ADM. But I heard tt competition is really tough. Almost 60% of art students got A for a levels and I got a bloody C!?!?! And a lot of other ppl talented in design whatsoever is going to appeal for tt course. EG, my cousin. And all the poly student. I have to work a lot harder then them. But I am now working as well! Time is precious. And I have to hand in the portfolio in 3 weeks time!!!! Omg omg omg. I must start. Now I am stressed over the portfolio. How about the essay!?!?! How about the appraisal form!?!?!? How about the video!?!??! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment