Halo, Again. HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR. Haax. Its new year eve today and I still have work. But its half day only! Yays. I am going to work all the way to 12, then… HOLA! Party time! Gonna have a really nice dinner with my parents. Gong xi fa cai, wan shi ru yi, nian nian you yu, bu bu gao shen ,shen yi xing rong, shen ti jian kang, zao shen gui zi yada yada yada… I am so super duper high now, even though I am one of the only few who came to work today. Boss isn’t here and I am partying now. Ha! Earpiece plugged in my right ear and here I am blogging myself away. Bad girl. Anyways, the main thing now is I can finally wear the new clothes that that I bought ages ago! Yeah. I have been waiting for ages manx. Cuz I have been buying clothes whenever I see sth I like and my mom will only buy it for me if its only for new year. Grr.. and now I finally can wear them.
I have been preparing sth for the new year.. A new pair of sneakers! Which I painted myself. Haax. Its not very nice, but its my very first attempt, realize that it’s a very difficult task to paint on shoes. Its uneven and soft. The only good thing is that its on a canves. Just like painting on canvas board. How I hope the shoes were hard. Anyways. The design is childish. My sis dun like it. Sobs. Nvm, I’ll make a better one next time.. I drew my surname on it! BOO! Hahax. Tts certainly my brand. I was actually thinking of painting more shoes so I can sell them on the web. Heex. Must practice more on my designs first.
Woo! My boss is here! I better run. Haax. Update more next time ehx..
*this is me*
No comments:
Post a Comment