I am back in the office snuggling comfortably on my desk. Although we are supposed to start work today, more then half my colleagues are not here. Well, some of them took leaves for a longer holiday, but the rest have to go over to mexico for some company stuff. I wonder what it is. Yays. So half the company isn’t here and I have nothing to do again. Except for blogging. Haax. But if I kena caught I dunno what will happen to me. But seriously theres nothing left to do! China, which is the customer I have to handle most, happens to be on holiday all the way till wed. so I can enjoy holidaying with them as well? Except that I have to have my “holiday” in the company suffering from boredom. I should really heed david’s advice and bring a storybook to the company.
i have been getting more songs this few days when I am bored at home. Eg. Alvin and the chipmunks ost. Its quite wierd for me to get these songs at this point of time. Its CNY! And Alvin and the chipmunks is meant for Christmas. I am more then a month late. But who cares! I like it. Though I have been asking myself, why am I in such a Christmassy mood when I am supposed to be celebrating cny. Haax.
I have been addicted to lollipop and their songs as well… especially xiaojie.. *melts* super cute boy. And I have been switching to channel v whenever I have the time. (SCV ch 102) but I will skip all the hei se hui mei mei stuff. Haax.i am just crazy over those boys..
Well, I still have to help yann download his li fei hui’s songs tonight. His sudden craze for this man’s songs.. haix.. i have to admit its nice though. Grrrrrrrrrr… waste my time… lolx.. just kd..
No comments:
Post a Comment