to all those who keep asking me how all my faculty tests went... well. it was ok.
the NTU test was a bit rocky. I think i drew things that are too childish. although its quite a nice type of childishness. it just depends on whether the examiner browsing through my script like it or not. Whether i'll get in depends on how the examiner thinks. I just hope he or she likes it. Then i can get into ADM!!!
The nafa test on the other hand, went too smoothly!!!! U see, from what i observe, those who went nafa for the faculty test actually do not have any art background! Which means that i would most probably get a place there. The problem is, i did not really want to go there. Because it just plainly means that i have wasted 2 years of my time in JC if i get in. I could have went in straight after o levels. Argh. but nafa would be my choice only if i can't get into ADM. so.. *prays*
I have found myself a job as a retail assistant. its all the way at ang mo kio, so i guess i won't meet any one i know there. that would be a great relief. Its only a part time job though, so i would be earning only about 500-600 per month. its little i know. but thats enough for me. i just need to find some way to spend my time. its not that i am rich. its just that, i really cannot tahan being an admin assistant. I will grow fat.
Lastly, ytd was my beloved r.chord's bdae. 謝和絃!生日快樂!yeah!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment