Monday, April 14, 2008

my life

yeah.. last wednesday was the last day of work. How sad is that? sighs.


This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud

Chorus:
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life

This is for the ones who stood their ground
For Tommi and Gina who never backed down
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
Luck ain't even lucky
Got to make your own breaks

Chorus:
It's my life
And it's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
[It's My Life lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I'm alive
'Cause it's my life

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down

Chorus:
It's my life
And it's now or never
'Cause I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I'm alive

Chorus:
It's my life
And it's now or never
'Cause I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just want to live while I'm alive
'Cause it's my life!


yeah. its my life. its a boring life i am leading now. No one can accompany me!!! oh manx. everyone is working! hate it. grrr. well. i sort of miss the days i work at panduit as an admin assistant actually. its boring there, but i actually have something to do. I just wanna live when i'm alive! can anyone accompany to kbox? or at least give me some work to do? argh! irritated.

anyways. life at panduit was nice. haax. my colleagues are the best actually. although all of them are older then me. but they are really nice. really really nice. so sorry i speak so little though. haax. cuz i feel a little stupid whenever i talk. the topics that we talk about are so different actually. but still, they tried to create a topic that i might be interested in and i appreciate that actually. seriously.
and btw, grats to one of my colleagues who is pregnant with a baby boy! woots!

well. now i got a part time job since i have already stopped working as an admin assistant. lolx. i'm like suppose to sell some products. yeah. its so difficult. like who will want to buy them? lolx. people will think i am a cheater. argh. big cheater. but i need to earn some money! cuz i am going to taiwan! i need to earn in order to buy as much things i want over there. haaa. i am going to spend a bomb there! i have already planned. i want to buy a lot of clothes, a lot of shoes, a lot of caps, a lot of bag. haaa. a lot of accesories as well. lolx. i need at least a million bucks i guess. i will want to buy different attire for every different day of the week! haax. so i would at least need to buy 7 sets of clothes. wahahaha. crazy me! furthurmore, i want to play as much as possible and eat as much as possible! haaa. they should have an amusement park that is much bigger and nicer then escape bahx. haax. thats what i saw in black suger machiatto. nice roller coasters that spins 360 degrees!!! yays!!
And i heard that taiwan food is real nice! haa. i will grow fat. fat. fat.

well. last last sat was the 2f class bbq as well. haix. memories. too bad soohuey didn't go. WHY DIDN'T U GO!!!! sobs..






lastly, does anyone have any job lobangs for me? heee. tell me ok...

No comments: