Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I have been frequenting facebook a lot a lot a lot. And I realised a lot of people tagged me on 25 random facts about me. A lot lehx. But I too lazy to do it on facebook. So now as I blog, I shall do the tag here.


  1. I like being in a crowd of friends. Its lively and fun. I dun care if they talk to me. I just love crowds.
  2. I am scared of supernatural stuff. Never try to scare me with that.
  3. Its my habit to squeeze the pimples on my face when I am using the com.
  4. I always wished that I was a Taiwanese. I love their variety shows and shopping places.
  5. Sometimes, I'll act as if I am blur, but actually I know very clearly what u are saying.
  6. I was once on medication for psychological problems. Hehehehe. But it wasn't for depression.
  7. I am not proud of going into RV. I regretted it.
  8. I will sing and maybe dance around when I am alone in the lift.
  9. I want to try putting on makeup when I go out but I don't dare.
  10. My stomache has a lot of air. So I fart easily.
  11. I am crude. I know.
  12. I don't like how I look but I learn to live with it.
  13. Don't force me to think. I'll go blank when I am being forced. I need time to think.
  14. I am very straight forward and get fed up easily to the people I dun like.
  15. I will keep looking at guys whom I think are good looking from the corners of my eyes.
  16. I am jealous of people who can get into SMU. They have good brains.
  17. I love secondary school A and E maths but I dun like JC H2 maths.
  18. I always hope that my prince charming will appear soon.
  19. I want my prince charming to be a head taller than me, so that I can cuddle in his broad chest.
  20. Its okay for my prince charming to wear specs.
  21. I always compare myself with the people around me.
  22. I want to learn singing.
  23. I love music but I have no determination in it. I learnt violin, cello, piano, organ before but none of them last.
  24. I dun like cities. I prefer country sides.
  25. If I smile at u when I see u, it means I really like u. I'll not bother with the people I dun like.

No comments: