Friday, February 06, 2009

We will all turn into dust someday. It is just a natural course.

------------------------------

What a day!

I woke up early in the morning today, just to take some photos at a nearby park for basic photography lessons. I was quite paiseh because the park got a lot of old lady and man doing morning exercises and their usual morning activity. Well, the point is, I woke up early.

Then in school, we had research methodology. Nothing much to talk about. Just the usual lesson with marriene yang. And jaa and I went to eat ra-men after that. Again. Haix. We always eat ra-men nowadays. But ramen isn't what I want to talk about. It's the shit. Yeah I am crude again I know but a bloody bird shit landed on my shirt. Damn the mynahs ok. Damn them. Dirty my clothes. Looking for revenge on me cuz I disturbed u all when u all stealing people's food? Stupid birds. I don't like u and I am going to disturb u all more next time. And I didn't realise until we went back to school. And jaa had to wash my shirt for me while I wait inside the cubicle. Thanks jaa.

Whats more, when we reach class, we were told that there will not be any photography lessons for today. Why now then tell us?! Why no sms or phone calls?! Make all of us bring the cam to school for nothing?! Even if u have mc just today, u can like tell us earlier then we need not waste our time waiting?! And I woke up early in the morning for nothing. I am pissed ok. P-I-S-S-E-D. Pissed. U are a really irresponsible teacher.

No comments: