Rendering rendering rendering rendering. Why is it that interior designing requires us to buy so many copic markers for rendering? Must we get copic?
And so, i bought the rest of the coloured copic markers today. Costing 75 bucks total. 迟买早买,到头来还不是一定要买。Sighs. My friends envy me cause they think I'm studying sth I like. True enough, I like rendering and designing, but imagine the guilt I have to endure whenever I have to spend my pa's money. I am not holding any scholarships or anything. I have to pay school fees and I still have to pay for the material fees. I am not working and my pa just lost his job. Now he is just doing odd jobs earning not more then 1000 bucks per month. Minus of our expenses, we are left with nothing. Its dreadful mans. Dreadful.
Today was donna's birthday.
Happy birthday dona. Hope u had a wonderful 19th and bless ur 20th.
I'm soon going to be 20 as well. I'm getting old.
No comments:
Post a Comment